truck wont start on its own

jrswoodworking

My mechanic doesn't know why my truck wont start without putting a chemical into the intake (forgot what he called it.)
Got my pump benched at industrial he installed ddp injectors, arp head studs, new head from pdp, super b special, and 60 lbs intake and exhaust springs.
Any ideas?

What did he set the pump timing at?

What kind of smoke are you seeing from the exhaust?

Prob starting of either, so sounds fuel related. Also check timing. If your mechanic cant figure out how to crack a fuel line and turn the key over to see if your getting fuel, you need a new mechanic.

Did he bleed the lines and injectors? Did he hook the fuel shut off selinoid back up?

Sounds like u need to find somebody who no what the hell they r doing to work on your truck

Are there really people that do these "builds" for people that have no clue what they're doing?

Did he get the timing chain back on?

I thought timing chains were only for secret squirrel stuff?

Jory,

I think the 'coon GIF without the sprinkler would make for a great 'evil laugh' smiley type gizmo.

On edit: Do any of you guys ever feel these are just the Mods questioning our sanity and knowledge?

Last edited:
Thanks to you all.
I wanted to do it myself but just don't have all the knowledge and time to work on it.
He has done everything you guys asked besides check the timing. He's gonna check that tomorrow. And ill ask him what color the smoke is and what the pump timing is set at.

Back