Truck wont start, possibly anti theft mode. Any ideas

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I have a 2008 6.7/68rfe truck i bought with interior fire damage. Got everything put back, but the truck will not start. When you crank the truck, it will only bump the starter and quit. I have started it manually on the starter and it runs fine, but won't come out of park. Anyone had this problem or have a solution?

I have a 2008 6.7/68rfe truck i bought with interior fire damage. Got everything put back, but the truck will not start. When you crank the truck, it will only bump the starter and quit. I have started it manually on the starter and it runs fine, but won't come out of park. Anyone had this problem or have a solution?

Try cleanind the battery terminals, and check the battery's. If that doesn't work try a :ford:

Try cleanind the battery terminals, and check the battery's. If that doesn't work try a :ford:

Yea, thanks Smart Ass:lolly:. By the way guys, if your battery cables are BARELY dirty, your 6.7 WILL NOT crank. :doh: And it WILL make you feel like a dumbass if you try to figure it out for a week like I did and then find something so simple.

Back