Ts 2010 Outlaw Update!!

Awe.......some.....

Wasn't sure if I could handle two years in a row. Been moping around the house for a week with a picture of flooded Bench Bend pinned over top the TS flyer for this year on my office wall which is pinned overtop the flyers for the last 4 years you made the flyers.

Y'all gonna need any help with manpower to clean it up in that timeframe?

Might do us a world of good right now to take this opportunity for the diesel community to step in and help out a track in need.

Seriously. We could do a lot of good at making right on last year, and showing the world that we're good people by offering volunteer service for cleanup here.

Think about it. Let us know.

Few guys running skid-steers, framing up timing booths and what not would go a really, really long way. If nothing else just guys pushing scraper shovels and manning water hoses. I'd personally like to show these guys that we're good people.

Ill try to make it. another GTG at wahbahs friday night for those who couldnt make it tonight?

I called Beech Bend a minute ago and offered to help in any way I could and the lady told me that Dallas and the guys were out cleaning up now and that they had plenty of manpower, but thanks for offering.

So nevermind on that. Looks like they've got it covered.

I can Not beleive it!!!! =)

You actually scheduled it on a weekend that I already have OFF!!!

Schweeeeeet!!!!!!

Thank you for the heads up!!!!!

That new date is right in the middle of our family vacation thats been planned for months..... not sure, but Im going to do what I can to be there? I'd 'been' planning on TS even longer.....
Ryan

There will be a kick off Comp D party at Wah Bahs on Friday night July 23rd. DPM dyno will also be at the drag strip on Sat July 24th.

There will be a kick off Comp D party at Wah Bahs on Friday night July 23rd. DPM dyno will also be at the drag strip on Sat July 24th.

MMMMMM.....Wah Bahs........:woohoo: $10 bucket's of beer...:woohoo:

We'll be there again! Looking forward to it too! My buddy that came down with me was in AWE over the power at the truck pulls...I laughed and said now you have to see them race...:rockwoot:

Back