Ts Flip chip.

Speedy

I got a 96 7.3 and runnin a Ts 6 postion on it. I like the chip but does anyone know if I can send it somewhere to have it reprogramed. The shift points are not right especially when it shifts to 4th it really kills my get up and gone. Also when I turn it down on low (50 hp.) to pull my 25ft gooseneck that shift ponit to 4th really bogs down hard.

Speedy,
you could also give us a call at BlackCloudDiesel. We sell and re-program TS performance chips. It would help us a great deal if you let us know the computer code of stock chip on your truck and the code the chip was programmed with, what size tires??, stock injectors???, stock Turbo???.

Dave
www.blackclouddiesel.com
715-824-5051

is there any more power in the ts chip?

my cousin has one on his 97, and he wasnt too impressed, it pulls about the same as the hypertech programmer he had in before, and smokes only a very little bit more, at WOT theres only a haze... is that normal?

oh yeah it shifts too fast too

Speedy I had a TS 4 banks 6pos chip. Sent it to Total Diesel Performance got Tony to put his personal tunes on it for like $150.00, You can't beat the Tunes that TONY "WILDMAN" will scratch on it, there untouchable. I run Wildman tunes know a bunch of peeps who run them. He can't be touched on the 7.3 ltr.

Back