TS performance Lock Up controller

RayRoss42

MAXWELL
Does anyone with the allison 1000 run this or any other controller out there that they like? Anyone have anything to say about the ats copiolet? I also have come across a allison 1000 controller from fleece. Im looking to get one asap just looking for some advice with which ones have a good reputation

FPE Alli-locker, you can call the shop and Ill talk it over to ya.

765-676-5063

Talked to fleece on the phone and I'd have to say they are very helpfull and polite.. Ill be ordering there alli locker soon..

paul you use fleeces alli locker i assume, what do you use for you switch to lock/unlock the tc?

looks like ill be ordering it next week.. call fleece and talk to caleb he can give you some more help

I was just wondering because I havent got mine yet, they say its still on back order but I don't know if I can believe that or they just don't want to ship it to me... Did they tell you that the mother boards are on back order still, or have you even talked to them yet?

We are still waiting to see some boards.... Weve been told two weeks out now for over a month and still havnt seen any. We are pushing them to get us some ASAP so we can move the pending orders we have, but in the end were still the little guys in the grand scheme of things.

I apologize for the wait, well get em out at soon as we can!

Caleb

Hope yall get that stuff in soon, have you'll always had problems with this manufactuer? And honestly the only problem I had was that I was told that one was built for me personnally via email and that it will be tested out and shipped the next day. A week later I call and find out that is not that case that they were still on back order... I'm fine to wait aslong as I'm not getting jacked around

Last edited:
Weve had issus sense the holidays with them... Weve got it figured out, hopefully well start seeing parts come in by the end of the week.

Caleb

Were sent the last Tapshifter/Allilockers out yesterday to have us caught up for the time being!

Caleb

My name is Ben Stramer, do you know if one is in the mail for me caleb?

Also is there not a way to edit your posts on compd?? lol

Back