TSM disc brake conversion for Dana 70

dieselracer07

Has anyone here installed one of the TSM kits? I'm considering ordering the kit, but I want to be sure everything installs smoothly and I don't have to spend a week modifying parts.

Why do you want to switch to discs???

Get the Chevy 1 ton wheel cylinders and enjoy...

Lots of brackets and kits listed, some are a lot cheaper to put on. I'm looking at buying brackets and piecing the rest together.

Lots of brackets and kits listed, some are a lot cheaper to put on. I'm looking at buying brackets and piecing the rest together.

That's what I'm thinking about doing. I don't mind fabbing some, but I don't have time to do the whole thing.

Sent from my paperweight.

i have a set on a srw dana80. my rear drums sucked even with the upgraded 1ton wheel cylinders.mine wouldn't stay adjusted. i used to chg front pads and rotors at least once a year. i put my disc brake kit on years ago and have not warpped a rotor and change pads ever coulpe years. and besides your getting rid of a whole bunch of rotating mass off your rear. those drums are heavy at least mine were. pm your phone number and i will show you a pic of mine. i just took the rear out and put a 2002 dually rear in.

Back