Tug-fest

How is advertising beer and girls a non family event? Are you that prude? Grow up for crying out loud. The nhra drag races advertise with scantily clad women and beer sponsors and posters everywhere and I see kids from 1yr to 17yrs old out there.

How is advertising beer and girls a non family event? Are you that prude? Grow up for crying out loud. The nhra drag races advertise with scantily clad women and beer sponsors and posters everywhere and I see kids from 1yr to 17yrs old out there.

Well - now that you say that I can't find it - but I was told there would be an age limit on the 21st because of some of the activities - but perhaps I miss understood my source or plans didn't work out..... until its confirmed one way or another I will bow out of this pissing contest.

Tyler is right.

This week's sign of the Apocalypse...

last i recalled, all professional sporting events sell beer( dont know about the ******* tho). my opinion if they wanna show ******* then they wouldn't mind spending a night in jail to sober up. that is if this event is family oriented. surely no one would put an age limit on a sled pulling event would they?

Married to your sister or brother free or reduced rate??
Brandon

Reduced rate at most big pulls, free at most brush pulls.

IIRC it is only if you are both there in most orgs, otherwise everyone would claim it was their brother/sister they were married to, when the ticket people would know good and well that most of them were married to cousins, not siblings.

Wow. This thread is worthless pile of crap ain't it? It is normal for one testicle to hang lower than the other two?

Wow. This thread is worthless pile of crap ain't it? It is normal for one testicle to hang lower than the other two?

A:
This whole subforum is a worthless pile of crap. However it provides centralized "Sporting Opportunities" that are conveniently located. Shooting fish in a barrel isn't really a challenge, but it can be fun.

B:
God I hope so. While both of mine are huge, the left one is even more huge.

Food for thought:
All the other orgs pay to help support the site, and contribute. Not Tug-Fest.

Back