Tuner Question

Backhoe man

nobody
I am looking to put tuner in my 6.7 I was going to use an MP-8 and saw that shimming the fuel rail can cause problems. I do not want a repeat of my 6.0 ford experiance tuner:badidea: Just some extra power and no clogged DPF so my debate is between the edge and the smarty which is not out yet. It seems people are happy with the edge and people seem to be very happy with the smarty on the older stuff Plus I still like the guages on the pillar and not on a screen any info would be apreciated

There are other options available if you'd like to just run analog gauages. PPE and Superchips both make a programer for the 6.7, I believe.

MP8?

Rumor is that a DC tech can see that the MP8 has been installed if they look for it. Anyone know from personal experience?

Rumor is that a DC tech can see that the MP8 has been installed if they look for it. Anyone know from personal experience?
I'm guessing they can see visible evidence of the stuff being installed, holes drilled, velcro, etc. I understand it leaves no footprint in the ECM.

I did some research with a local diesel shop, gonna wait for smarty to come out I think it will be worth it Thanks for the help

Back