Tuning help

smokinbillygoat

Punishin For Pleasure
Im putting my daily driver on the dyno this week and im really wanting to get to 700 hp.With the right tuning Im pretty sure I can. My mods are listed in my sig, im running just the regular tnt on the smarty I have a mp-8 and a tst. I was just wondering what levels to run on each of these to see the best numbers. And if it will even benefit me to run the tst?

It seems to spool a lot faster and pull a lot harder than sw9. I dynoed on sw9 because we finishd my truck right b4 I had to drive 5 hours to a dyno day and sw9 is what I made the most power on before but now I've bn playing and sw7 makes it feel so much more responsive and pulls so much harder. You might do a lil tuneing before and see what feels better on your truck since our setups are pretty different. Let me know what you figure out

My experience with the latest Smarty TNT is that you are better off without the TST. The above recommendations seem pretty good place to start.

You have the mods to deliver all the fuel you need and the MP-8 should do any additional boost fooling when at 50% or higher.

Back