Turbo,pump and injectors are coming off

Junk97

Have a fully built 12 valve, been running around for the last 3 years with the hx35 and 5x16s and I've broken 3 billet input shafts... got a turbo coming in the mail pulling injectors out and pump off as I type this... gonna balance the pump and maybe throw some DVs in it.... injectors I just wanna make sure the pop pressure is still within spec... got a little money to play with and not sure if I should spend it on a manifold or a intermediate shaft... any input would be greatly appreciated... I just wanna be in the 12s ?

I ran a stock intermediate for years at around 600-650hp without issue. It's all in how you drive it I think when it comes to the longevity of a stock intermediate shaft. Out of the two options you put up, the intermediate would give you more peace of mind but the manifold is much less labor intensive obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand of input shafts ? My 5x.016s seem to work well with my 64mm. I'd like to think it's capable of a 12 second pass

The early 300m 2piece shaft...but I never striped the hub just snapped the shaft. I'd like to upload a picture but I don't have a photobucket.

2 times was because the rear tires came off the ground when I hit the lock up switch 3rd time was a pull thru 3rd gear.. still confused on why it let go

I'm hoping my precision industries holds up for a while longer. When I bought it I didn't plan on going bigger than my he351 and 5x.010s. Now I want to try and get into the 11s. I let my buddy drive it and try a 20 psi launch and the output finally broke after several launches with locked shifts.

I'm hard on my transmission, but I have 6 cores and can easily tare one down and rebuild it. So I guess we will see how long the intermediate holds up... i just bought a 369sxe from someone on here.. it is obviously a t3 turbo, but has anyone noticed any actual gains from running a t4 manifold then t3 adapter? I'm gonna order a manifold before the week is up just trying to narrow down if I wanna stick with t3 or move to t4 now incase I change up the turbo sooner then later

Back