turbos

R.C.inc.

what is a good replacement for the factory turbo. I want something that will flow more air but not anything big like a silver bullet or anything.
More or less a factory replacement with a little more flow to it?

State the turbo specks too if you know them.

WHat are the factory specks for a 07 turbo?

I'm guessing you have a down loader, exhaust and intake so I would say to go with 62-65-13 or 62-65-12 which is a little cheaper if you go single, or look into a stocker s-400 kit and don't have to cross this bridge again for quite some time. The 62-65 will be good for 450-470-hp and temps manageable. If you have stix in then go 62-71-13 or bigger depending on the size. Fill out your sig and more people will respond so that they won't have to type guesses.

Why not have more air than you need? It'll save you down the road when you add more fuel

then go hybrid

What's your limits on wheel size?

inlet can't go over 2.5 inches A 62 mm is 2.44 inches.

whats the hybrid I know very little about 3rd gen turbos at this point as far as whats out there.

Call schwitzer about a s400 hybrid and what you need out if it. Be ready to drop a grand or so. 62mm inducer is used a lot

I have the super b by BD and i like it and it is a drop in replacement to handle 425 horse. i use it to pull the stock class for ISP. No problems and if i need more air i can built it bigger for like 600 bucks cause it is just an s300 core. So if u bought one for like a grand then built it to a 66 it still would be cheaper than a silver. Thats my plan. I believe that it is a 57. don't know the rest but i know pep here do.

I have the super b by BD and i like it and it is a drop in replacement to handle 425 horse. I believe that it is a 57

I just bought a BD Super B Single

Super B single: 57/65/14

Super B special: 64/71/14

I'm running the Dtech 62/65/12 and really like it for the price, I've only got about 500 miles on it right now but so far so good.

I have the super b by BD and i like it and it is a drop in replacement to handle 425 horse. i use it to pull the stock class for ISP. No problems and if i need more air i can built it bigger for like 600 bucks cause it is just an s300 core. So if u bought one for like a grand then built it to a 66 it still would be cheaper than a silver. Thats my plan. I believe that it is a 57. don't know the rest but i know pep here do.

hate to burst your bubble, but you're not going to upgrade that turbo to a silver series for $600

Back