Twin opinions

12valvepwer

Hey guys just sold my s466 looking to go to twins. I have plenty of fuel to support twins as far as im aware. Im looking for a few opinions I am debating between an s366/74/14 over s480 or s364/74/14 over s480. Just looking for some opinions about what is best for driving it on the weekends and pull with it. It is a manuel so I think i have some advantage. Any info or opinions would be great i need to get ordering so i can get my truck back on the road. Thanks guys.

Airdog2 165 at 65-70 psi fuel pressure p-pump bench flowed I think 700 or 800cc cant remember which n9 fuel plate full cuts bigger lines and 5x18s but gonna get different injectors when I put twins on if needed. Ive been told its a good setup and makes good power what do you suggest?

stock turbo with an HX82 on the fender!!!!! 4 of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably would be pretty laggy. Last twins build i did for a customer was a 66/74/14 and s476. Best we could get everything to lite was around 1900-2000 rpm, altho it was way over fueled on the low end with 5x.018's, full cuts and a 0 plate and the AFC set at 32psi.

You think a 66/71/14 would be better at all? And after it lit would it nust spike right up or not so much?

put some better dv's in the pump unless you just like the smoke.. my 62 over 480 works great... for yours i would go with a 62/71/14 over a 480 and that would be plenty for 800+

The dv's were in it when I got it I can drive it with little to no smoke even with them but I have been told to swap them and have been told to keep them. Lol. Hows your drive ability and hows your spool up? What kind of boost are you seeing with them?

For you lower elevation guys I wouldn't hesitate to use my 66-74-12 in a big twin set. Spools great at like 1400ft, spools even better with massive injectors.

Did I mention the turbo is for sale? Haha

Back