Twin turbo stocker with s475 New

Status
Not open for further replies.

r-rated diesel

Im fixing to start building a few twin turbo kits that will fit 03-07s using a stock turbo and a s475. Was just curious to see if anyone would be interested.
$2,100 shipped With piping and compressor housing powder coated whatever color you want

I would be interested in some more details

Sent from phone

Post some pics up of your work to. I'm sure they want to see.

I built that setup which was a 66 over a s475. I powder coated it all mirror red myself too. I try to take a lot of pride in what I do.

You need to become a paying vendor to sell your work on this site. Contact a moderator. Selling 1 or 2 kits might be ok but several is a different story.

When I try that link it just reloads my current page?

Sent from phone

Comnrailpwr I'm just trying to sell some stuff I've got in my shop. If I decide to try to sell several kits ill be happy to become a vender on here

Turbolvr Im not trying to cheat the system or anything. I love this site and have respect for it just as much as anyone. But I have a few spare twin turbo parts laying around left over from previous builds of mine and if I build a couple and sell them on here I wouldnt really call myself a vender or a company.

then list the parts. shouldnt be too hard if its only "a few spare parts laying around"

If you are building kits, you're a vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back