twin turbos for sale

800 for ht3b and piping clamps boots and oil lines really good deal need to sell turbo works great

what size ht3b? Call me at 330-701-21two5

thanks Daniel have cash

ya everything gone but the turbo and i have a guy looking at it thursday so hopefully everthing will be gone then

Sorry guys. New on this site and looking at a couple of different trucks for sale. Can't pm the owners unless I have 10 post first. Again sorry

everthing for twins? or just hot pipe and cold pipe?

hye when you say everything you didnt include an innercooler pipe with mine. it's way to short wiht the stock piping. There is no way you hooked up to your inner cooler's stock piping. do I get one from ya or not. if not its not an everything kit

hye when you say everything you didnt include an innercooler pipe with mine. it's way to short wiht the stock piping. There is no way you hooked up to your inner cooler's stock piping. do I get one from ya or not. if not its not an everything kit

Not insulting you but did you clock the housing all the way down?

no insult taken. I havent tried that I can bu I'm betting it does nothing as the pipe jsut doesnt reach the turbo

Why dont you post some pictures of how you have it set up, and maybe we can give you some ideas on how to make it work?

Kyle

Back