Unky Gale Making a Comeback

RascalMafia

heyyyyyyy girrrrrrrl
And going to drag Greg's azz...

Attachments

• 2015-07-23 12-55-43_Gale Banks.jpg
    2015-07-23 12-55-43_Gale Banks.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
This looks very promising. Hoping they make it to shows across the country.

I thought it was funny yesterday when Facebook suggested him as a "friend" to me.

Get 'er done, Gale. I'm willing to bet it will run faster then 16.0 and whip Gregory after the first week of tuning. :hehe:

"to begin testing spring 2016"

That all sounds well and good...... until an opportunity arises to earn some big bucks and the rail will get put on the back burner again.

IIRC, didn't the GB talk big at SEMA 2013 about being back on the track in 2014 and that was a big no show.

At this point, I'll believe when I see it.

Dude, talking at SEMA, and making a FB post are two different leagues. Everyone blows smoke at SEMA. Only the real facts are stated on FB.

GB says he is testing in '16, then it might as well be put into stone. :)

I thought they said they were coming back after the hypermax rail went big? I'm not believing it yet.

Dude, talking at SEMA, and making a FB post are two different leagues. Everyone blows smoke at SEMA. Only the real facts are stated on FB.

GB says he is testing in '16, then it might as well be put into stone. :)

Pardon my tech challenged post.... don't know how to copy a FB post

from a 03/25/2015 facebook BanksPower post
Still testing...seeing up to 39% power gains over stock...and yes making the same products for the Jeep Grand Cherokee. More results to follow.

performance chart of actual product being sold.......
Banks-Bullet-Test-Data2_lg.jpg

Best percentage gain of actual product: 16.4%........ it appears there was some smoke being blown on facebook :hehe:

On a unrelated note, I find it interesting that there is virtually no power gains under 2900rpms

I was being overtly sarcastic. I should have started the reply with and ended with

Back