Valair DD ceramic nv5600 grind VIDEO!!

2nsane2005

Hey guys I had a shop install my Valair dual disc clutch today and Im not too pleased. I know the dual disc is supposed to make that chatter sound. Thoroughbred Diesel did a video on a G56 and it makes the same noise as mine!!! UNTILL I FULLY PRESS THE CLUTCH IN.

The chatter starts like normal when i slowly push the clutch in when running but when the pedal gets closer to the floor it starts to BANG BANG!!
You push the clutch in all the way to start the truck, its banging. Whenever the pedal gets close to the floor it BANGS and makes a horrible noise.

The washer from the pivot ball is OUT! I Have the Valair hydros!! They put in the exact same clutch in my buddys 04 1 ton dually (southbend hydros) and he doesnt have this problem??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iFHYBwJXBw"]Dual disc clutch grind - YouTube[/ame]

Okay I shortened the rod and it seems to be good now! The clutch pedal sits lower than the brake

Easy fix. Who ever put the clutch it should have done that. I generally have to adjust every single set of hydros a tad bit when I install these.

Easy fix. Who ever put the clutch it should have done that. I generally have to adjust every single set of hydros a tad bit when I install these.

Gibson, what do you think the grind sound was coming from? And yea I don't think they ever seen a set of valair hydros before. They kept telling me
It was the wrong part because it didnt look like stock

The clutch fork going to far and making contact.

every hydro I installed I had to adjust done. sounds like they didn't get installed correct.

Back