Valair Street Billet Double Disc & NV4500 Input Shaft.

deerefanatic

Always learnin...
Less than 10k miles. Billet Flywheel and floater, Spring hub Ceramic discs, diaphragm pressure plate, hydraulics, and starter spacer for using with NV4500.

I had this in my dually and now have decided to go the Automatic route. Never hooked a sled. DD and towing only. Never could find a way to slip this bugger! Rated for 650hp/1300 lb-ft. I'm thinking that's the limits of the spring hub, not the clutch, as the same clutch with solid hub is rated for 800hp.

NO hotspots. Comes with flywheel and pressure plate bolts, shift fork, throughout bearing, hydraulics. Etc. Basically, everything you'd get if you bought it brand new.

$1250 plus your choice of shipping. I have original ValAir boxes that this will ship in. Or, if we can work out a local deal, no shipping obviously.

I also have an imported 1-3/8 input shaft that I'm asking $250 + your old input shaft. I'll pay shipping both ways. I'd like your unbroken 1-1/4 input as I have an interested party that wants my NV4500, but not with the big input.

Yah, came out of my 95. the Clutch will fit from 94 all the way through the end of the 5spd, and will also fit the 6 speeds IIRC. The throwout fork and bearing is the same. Hydros are the same, other than clutch rod lenght. IIRC, they sent me a G56 hydro set, and I just cut down the rod on the master cylinder and it works good in my 95. LOL

Oh, this is 3800# Pressure plate too. But it's diaphragm style plate, so basically the same effort as stock.

The hydros were the reason I was asking year. Interested in selling them alone? I have a good stock input I could send your way as part trade or straight cash whatever works.

Hmm. I'd rather not split up the clutch right now.. but, if I find an interested party with a CR or somethin' that doesn't want the hydros I could help yah out.

Valair has good prices on em new. They have a quick disconnect, and steel braided line from the disconnect down to the slave cylinder.

Sunday Bump!

Come on guys, this is a rockin' clutch at a rockin' price! I paid almost $1700 for it with shipping included..... Depending where you are located, I might deliver this bugger for free! Anybody in the twin cities area, I'm heading there Tuesday!!

Am I askin' too much for this guys? How bout some offers? Or just nobody need a clutch right now?

Back