Valair Weighted Triple

Penn6.7

I recently purchased a used weighted triple disc for a nv4500 in very good shape for my puller. I’ve never had any experience running a weighted clutch before. Anything I should know before installing and what I should expect from it?

Also, looks like it requires a different input shaft and bearing support. I’ve measure everything and it just looks like the bearing support just needs milled down .200” to allow the discs to have full travel on the input. Any experience with this?

I recently purchased a used weighted triple disc for a nv4500 in very good shape for my puller. I’ve never had any experience running a weighted clutch before. Anything I should know before installing and what I should expect from it?

Also, looks like it requires a different input shaft and bearing support. I’ve measure everything and it just looks like the bearing support just needs milled down .200” to allow the discs to have full travel on the input. Any experience with this?
You will have shims to move to get proper installed height for the levers. Call Dan and get those specs I forget what they are. My clutch bolted right in. No need to modify anything, other than installing the billet larger input.
I actually sent it back and they removed all the weights and added more clamping pressure. That was due to not enough RPM off the line, it was pushing me off the line early.
Hope this helps.
Chris.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back