Van akens c5 box 175hp

R.C.inc.

Sold it to my buddy then he crashed his truck and asked me to buy it back so I did.

The module will have multiple settings that vary from tunes designed for fuel mileage gains to towing improvements to street performance.

The most exciting aspect of the Smartbox C5, is the capability to allow the user to alter any of the tuning files, using a laptop computer, & save as desired. This will give customer the ability to custom tune their module for optimum performance with any other modifications they may have.

• All C5 modules can be upgraded to allow custom programming.
• The vA Commander can be added at any time, to allow for monitoring and safety defuel.
• The tuning software will be available for download from our website, but will not be functional until mated with the appropriate C5 module

The 3rd level option will be the Smartbox C5, SmartMap software, tuning lead & programming power source. The SmartBox C5 will come with 5 pre-programmed settings that range from economy to high performance (app 175 h/p). The module will come standard with a 5 position lighted segment switch.
I would like $400 for it obo

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm, the custom tuning option went way out the window when VA went out of business

the c5 rocks just the connections on the ecm are kinda crappy mine got some moisture and corroded a corner

The only problem you can have with the connecters is that they use brake off bolts to install. also the factory one you take off to reuse is a brake off bolt. You can't over tighten then or they will brake and then you will have a loose connection.

I have had this and have had a smarty. This puts out the same power as a smarty only with this you can change the levels on the fly unlike smarty.

Back