Very Special Dyno Event - Featuring the C5

OT-OF-Here

Owner of the Black Beach
A very Special Dyno Event - Be There!!!
All the details are on the "show me smokers" thread in this Forum by myself.

Van Aaken partnered with MCS Midwest Performance Diesel in St. Louis for this event and is sending their Tech Engineer from the UK to St. Louis to demonstrate the C5 on YOUR Truck.

Don't miss this event on Dec 1 & 2.

Be sure to check the details on the "show me smokers" thread!!!

Kool!!

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
I will be there with some like minded diesel heads.

Glad to hear it. So who else is coming,.. some of your buds? Where you guys from?

Keith is at SEMA this week so you can leave a message or get with him Monday to register, fyi.

I'll probably be there on one of the days to watch....Cuz I have a VP and can't play:(

OT-OF-Here said:
Glad to hear it. So who else is coming,.. some of your buds? Where you guys from?

Keith is at SEMA this week so you can leave a message or get with him Monday to register, fyi.

I am from Vandalia, Il. A few guys that have pulled with me this year will be with me members on here but not sure of screen names on them. I know what they are on the other site. It is going to be kind of a party away from home for us also. We should be there saturday.

St. Louis dyno pull

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
I am from Vandalia, Il. A few guys that have pulled with me this year will be with me members on here but not sure of screen names on them. I know what they are on the other site. It is going to be kind of a party away from home for us also. We should be there saturday.

Great! Be sure to pre-register and pre-pay to have a set date. If you and your friends need/want to run in sequence be sure that you/they make that clear when you call Keith on Monday. Tks

Pre-registration starts Monday

OT-OF-Here said:
A very Special Dyno Event - Be There!!!
All the details are on the "show me smokers" thread in this Forum by myself.

Van Aaken partnered with MCS Midwest Performance Diesel in St. Louis for this event and is sending their Tech Engineer from the UK to St. Louis to demonstrate the C5 on YOUR Truck.

Don't miss this event on Dec 1 & 2.

Be sure to check the details on the "show me smokers" thread!!!

Pre-registration starts Monday 11-5. Call 636-451-4144 to register for this event!!!

Scheduling change

The Van Aaken C-5 event has been postponed until after the 1st of the year.

However, the Dec 1 dyno event will still go on as planned at MCS Midwest Performance Diesel. It will be open to all makes and models. This will be a
"Run whatcha Brung" event.

Back