Video - Wilmington OH COTPC 2.6 6/15/12

Nice vids Ed, Looks like the dmax's are strugglin to keep up!

once again ppump domination! wow.. thats incredible. cant wait till they get that bright red dmax dually dialed in. raw deal seems to be hookn decent

once again ppump domination! wow.. thats incredible. cant wait till they get that bright red dmax dually dialed in. raw deal seems to be hookn decent

were gettin it there...motor made really good power on the engine dyno..its just gettin it hooked to the track now..that was only my second hook on the manual!

were gettin it there...motor made really good power on the engine dyno..its just gettin it hooked to the track now..that was only my second hook on the manual!

pretty big fan of the truck, saw it at scheids qualifying liked how it sat. so i'll always remember it, even if i cant read the side of the truck in the vid. haaha but yeah it seemed to hook in this vid and not "float", seemed to commit to the track and im curious as to the rpms? cus she sounds like a screamer :cheer: and who doesnt like a screamer????:lolly:

its turning around 4 right now its got fast gears in it.. more changes to come tho

Back