Vin locked bully dog triple dog

smokin06

i bought this triple dog downloader off this jerk off on ebay, i asked him if it was vin locked and he told me no. Well tried to hook it up to the computer to download scarry larry last night and it says to return truck back to stock and its for a 6.0l ford. I know they will work on all 3 trucks but what in the crap do i do know, can bully dog help me or did i jsut take one up the pooper.
thanks for the help guys in advance.

ya your preaty screwed give bullydog a call on monday they might be able to help

i pmd ya back nute, i really appreciate the help guys too bad theres people like this out in this world, he knew it was vin locked, i would like to knock his head off right know.

hopefully he left the race file in his truck, ends up blowing his headgaskets and they void his warranty because his truck is tuned and he has to pay to have it fixed!

They can unlock kit just give bullydog a call and him some negatvie e-bay feeback, that will give him an E-Lesson.

Post the seller's ebay name so we know who to avoid.

-Jay

ebay name is chases-mama, the problem is i already left him good feedback because i got it quickly and in good condition, didnt check the vin lock till afterwards, really sucks

ebay name is chases-mama, the problem is i already left him good feedback because i got it quickly and in good condition, didnt check the vin lock till afterwards, really sucks

Where is he from, maybe he is a member here.

one thing to remember if you do not return the speed limiter or tire size to stock it will stay vin locked even though you returned the vehicle back to stock, I have seen this happen numerous times they returned it back to stock so thought they were good to go

I've had this problem before as well.. Give them a call and they can walk you through clearing the problem. Just be prepared to spend a long time on the phone..

Yeah call bully dog and just tell them that u totaled your previous truck and didnt have time to take the bully dog program off of it! They will give you the unlock! This is what happened to me!

thanks for all the help guys this site rocks for information. again thanks

Yes i did nute, i really appreciate your help, your top notch, if you ever need anything let me know. i downloaded it on the truck. Thanks allot. you guys are great.

Back