Wanted... Nice diesel truck for around $10,000

Morse

Diesel
I'm looking for a nice daily driver for around $10,000. No junk.. Please pm me with possible info. All help is appreciated. Extended or crew cab only.

I may be willing to go up a few grand for the right truck. Cash deal..

I got a friend who has an 01 Cummins, I believe with around 140,000 miles, automatic, extended cab long bed. Pm me if you want his number. Located near Kansas city

2000 f250

I have a 2000 F250 with a 7.3 4X4 extended cab Lariat that i would take $10,500 for in north Alabama outside of Birmingham i can send you some pics if you are interested just text me (205)478-0169 :ford:

I have a 96 cummins with 144k on it. Looking to get 8500. Ext cab long bed

It might help to know where the heck you live, not like you are going to buy a truck from New Jersey if you live in Alaska........... but if ya would, I got one for sale, free shipping, just got out of the military, caught my truck cheating on me with a ford, and selling it cheap, i will over pay the shipping from my south african bank account, you just send the extra ten grand back to me via western union.

So, you just made a post on my thread giving me a hard time about not posting where I currently reside. I would be willing to buy a truck most anywhere in the US and drive it back to FL as a little road trip vacation. I haven't been on the forum a lot the last couple years, but I know in the previous years wasted comments like yours were not only unwanted, but not tolerated. So please, if you have silly comments, please use it elsewhere. If you have a true question, feel free to ask it in an adult manner.
I made a mistake myself. I somehow double posted my wanted ad in the classifieds. I believe in my other post I let others know I was willing to buy most anywhere.
I've now decided to possibly trade my all stock 2000 Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3 (windows haven't even been tinted) for a truck and cash..

hey I was just trying to help, with a bit of sarcasm in there for fun. good luck, here is another bump to the top btw.

Thank you. I'm sorry if I came across impolitely. Between the kids and everyday life, I sometimes feel I'm losing my mind.

I have a 2005 Chevy 2500 ext cab work truck, has 165XXX on it, just put a new injection pump on it in the last 1500 miles, ranch hand bumper, and a flat bed. can text ya some pics if any interest in it

Back