Wanted to black out the b-pillars

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
I gave it a shot today. Never done vinyl so I learned a few tricks along the way. I'm gonna give it a good stare over the long weekend and if I decide to keep it I got enough vinyl to re-do it....I think I can get the corners where it meets the window molding better and I learned a trick for cutting and not getting into the paint. I'm far from a professional but it came out decent at least. Enough vinyl to do it twice was only 13 bucks so no big loss if I decide to rip it all off.

11128719_10204336371909086_1700267514404762916_n.jpg

Whats the cutting trick? Inquiring minds...

Not much of a trick really...more like "why didn't I do this before"
Instead of trying to pre-cut the vinyl to the right length like the first time, when I re-did it yesterday I just lined up the top and got the vinyl laid down then put the backing paper back under the bottom inch so the blade had something to hit besides paint. Then I just used a straight edge on the vinyl to cut a straight line. It definitely ain't rocket surgery but it's not hard either.

There's always ONE in the crowd. LOL

Looks are nice, the important part is does it HAUL ASS?

Mark.

CompD haul ass? Not really. LOL
Deleted 15's with stock fuel and air have been 12.80's so it's peppy for sure.
It's fun to drive and no real worries about breaking anything so that's a nice change.

A new vehicle with creature comforts and a warranty does kinda' offset the lack of "HAUL ASS".
Still, an 8,000 pound vehicle doing sub-13s is nothing to sneeze at, either. :cool:

Mark.

How about a before pic? I don't remember if that was chrome, or body color. Regardless I like it. And like you said. If it doesn't sit well with you off it comes. Plastidip is also a decent alternative to see if you like something. Easier to remove that's for sure.

Back