warranty questions

R.Kelly

I got one of garmon's triple disc transmissions put in last June and the truck has recently been searching for gears and it has a slight shutter at times. It doesn't act up all the time, only sometimes. Does this sound like something that would be covered by the warranty or not. As with everybody else money is very tight so it would be awesome if it is covered by the warranty.

I think the worst thing you can do is discuss this online before calling the shop and talking to them about it. You are gonna start a schidtt storm and it might cause you to not get the attention you need/want. $.02

Lots of schidtt storms about trannys lately....don't become another one. :D It will get you nowhere.

Please take this as constructive critisism.

Ok thanks, I was just curious. I didst mean to start a schmidt storm haha. I can remove my post if I need to, but I thought I'd ask here since I figured he wasn't open yet.

No, you're good. With a post count under 5000 and questions about tranny warranty, we could only assume there 'might' be some ill intent here.

Good luck. Call Jeff. :D

Back