washington courthouse ohio

Sweet. Wel i well see if my buddies want to head up there. It might be a possibility. Thereis supposed to be a huge party around here tomorow night though too...so we will see

I'll probably be there...we took our 30' trailer down last night to sit on

Chris
Hey, you gonna try to pass me on the way down like you did last year?:hehe::hehe:

The pull will be on, havent had hardly any rain and it hasnt rained here since july so the ground could take an inch an hr and still be able to pull. the track is covered and plan on still having the pull! I know Erick Stacey will be there pulling Shane Kellogg and my self should all be there pulling tonight in the open class.

The pull went great last night. Alot of tuff trucks. We are still on for today so if you missed out last night dont miss today. Dyno will be ready to go by noon, vendor boths will be set up, pull starts at 6:30. Track was covered last night when we got done so it will be good again.

Chuck

Pretty good pull...track looked HARD later in the evening, had some trucks doing the curly shuffle all the way down the track, and 2 gassers almost lost it!

Chris

Back