Waxing

Malco/Presta has large and thick microfiber clothes that are sweet and reasonable. Just wash whoever's in warm water to clean/recharge and they make a great x-mas present for that special female in your life because they are great for dusting.

As stated the first thing you should do is cut off the tag because you could tear the cloth if you try to rip it off.

Try wiping the wax off in straight lines to reduce those fine spider webs you see and the fastest thing that removes a coat of wax is dish soap because it's meant to cut oily products and waxes are high in petroleum distalates and/or silicones usually.

The last time I waxed my own ride was in 1998 on a black 98 Sahara and that's only because it was black and small.:bigsmile:

I used to be a detailer by trade... Now I'm too lazy. :smileglasses: I have a guy that does a really good job here in town, and it's only $150 bucks. :)

Rcannon said:
I'm with UnBroken on this one... spray at the car wash...

:frown: What if my truck won't fit.... :bang And Black... it's the worst damn color to take care of. I need to send my truck to a Chinese massage guru to get completely worked over.... scratches, dings, holes (badge removal), swirls, fade, you name it I have it.

sredish said:
:frown: What if my truck won't fit.... :bang And Black... it's the worst damn color to take care of. I need to send my truck to a Chinese massage guru to get completely worked over.... scratches, dings, holes (badge removal), swirls, fade, you name it I have it.

LMAO- I feel you're pain BROTHER! :bang LOL

Back