Well the turbo is done...

Farmertom390

Well I posted up questions asking about the Dominator 66 before because i thought my turbo was on its way out and today it finally took its plunge. I was on the road towing the trailer (just a small 7x14ft box ) for work and she started spewing out white/blue smoke out of the exhaust. I bought a gallon of oil and kept checkin it to keep it level but over 750 miles she spewed out the smoke and the boost didnt go much over 13psi the whole time. The egt's stayed managable luckily. So do you guys think this is definatly the turbo, tomorrow i am going to check over it more but next week I am gonna order the D66 I hope it is the right move should I look into getting anything else at the same time? Thanks... Im starting to tumble down the slippery slope, next i think my tranny is going to decide to hate me haha

well I pulled the intake boots off and there is oil everywhere and there is play up and down and back and forth on the impeller shaft. I guess its time to start lookin for a write up on changing the turbo

Back