What Injectors?

01CUMMINS24

I Have An 01 Cummins With Automatic Tans. 100hp Bosch Injectors, Edge Juice With Attitude, And An Hx 40. I Was Wondering What Size Injectors Would Be Best To Run With S3oo/ S475 Twins? Also What Kind Of Hp Are These Capable Of Making?

How much are you looking to spend? With those twins I would think a set of F1 mach 5's at least, maybe 6 or 7's depending on how much power you want.

Anything done to your tranny? Do you have guages and an aftermarket lift pump too? A signature would asnwer alot of these questions.

Sorry new to the site haven't set up sig yet. Goerend trans coming soon. I have a holly blue doin the job for now. For gauges I use my attitude monitor. Not realy worried about the price of injector I just to get the best for this setup, I want a good quality injector.

keep your injectors

and change your turbo. You'll get more performance with your other mods listed. Your 100hp sticks are plenty with what you have.

and change your turbo. You'll get more performance with your other mods listed. Your 100hp sticks are plenty with what you have.

I agree with that statement Pat, but he was asking about injectors for an s300/s475... I think we would both go bigger than 100's LOL

that holly blue isn't doing you any favors either. if your going to upgrade injectors, get a raptor 100 at the very least. i would go for the airdog 150 for better filtration though it's worth the extra 100 bucks. you need to make sure the vp44 has better supply if your going to ask for even more out of it with bigger injectors. DDP makes good injectors, as does industrial injections, and formula 1 diesel performance. anything around a 200 over injectors would work fine with that set of twins

Back