what kind of numbers

strokersmoker

what can i expect out of this set up? adenilline,200 hp ddp inj,s400 66mm,hrvp44 lines and tubes.hpoing for 550hp

I bet that would work to pick up chicks at the bar to. "Ever had a little nerd in ya?"

dpending on the dyno it might be lower than 550hp, and you will prolly be disappointed with the TQ that will barely break 1000 too.

Here's why-

I ran HRVP44, DDP 250 inj, silver bullet 66, smarty, and TST and did 571/1052
changed it up to stock SO pump, redline box, SB 66, and 250 sticks-562/1061

A 24v with a big single on #2 only can not get on top of the charger quick enough to make the big HP numbers, its playing catch up and by the time it does, you are out of rpm/fuel. I have roughly 50hp larger sticks, and a smaller frame turbo that spools fast for what it is and was only able to manage the numbers above when I thought it would be in the 600/1150+ range. But...the truck runs very good and when you can get the load on the motor and get it spooled down low it will make more power than the dyno shows.

Most of the guys who post the big numbers on the vp44's either have twins that spool quick or run some type of spray (meth or nitrous) to get the turbo spooling early.

Your truck will prolly run very well and pull hard, but don't be too discouraged if it dynos low.

I did 575/1057 with Mach 6's, 64/71/14 and a non comp TST and a Dummy on #3.

dpending on the dyno it might be lower than 550hp, and you will prolly be disappointed with the TQ that will barely break 1000 too.

Here's why-

I ran HRVP44, DDP 250 inj, silver bullet 66, smarty, and TST and did 571/1052
changed it up to stock SO pump, redline box, SB 66, and 250 sticks-562/1061

A 24v with a big single on #2 only can not get on top of the charger quick enough to make the big HP numbers, its playing catch up and by the time it does, you are out of rpm/fuel. I have roughly 50hp larger sticks, and a smaller frame turbo that spools fast for what it is and was only able to manage the numbers above when I thought it would be in the 600/1150+ range. But...the truck runs very good and when you can get the load on the motor and get it spooled down low it will make more power than the dyno shows.

Most of the guys who post the big numbers on the vp44's either have twins that spool quick or run some type of spray (meth or nitrous) to get the turbo spooling early.

Your truck will prolly run very well and pull hard, but don't be too discouraged if it dynos low.

:clap::clap:

He is totally right, even on my truck when it was stock turbo and everything, I took all the starwheel tension off, slid AFC FF, #100 FF and could only manage 240hp/720lb ft on a Dyno lol. It bogged down from the fuel so the turbo took two days to really get going. But it drove well on the street. I think in reality you would be 550+ but the dyno might not agree.

i am not looking to be dyno king i want it to pull good> i am considering going to the tst and power puck stack what do you think. looking for the most feet not biggest numbers

I will bet that you will be about 500 to 550 I did 522 and 1020 with what is in my sig I am getting back on the rollers to try again when my head gets back

Back