What tires is used on a street/strip 4x4

ran 1.70 60ft on my old duramax with nittos. I believe them to be the best all around tire that you can run at the track. Not to mention they have more larger sizes to choose than any other AT that also hooks.

Ive thought about Proxes but it seems i cant pull a trailer at all with them? Whats the load rating on them?

ran 1.70 60ft on my old duramax with nittos. I believe them to be the best all around tire that you can run at the track. Not to mention they have more larger sizes to choose than any other AT that also hooks.

i cant hook with nittos's to save my life! lol

the 1/8th mile in navasota asked me to take it easy when launching cuz they dont like my 4 wheel drive fish tails towards the wall
*nx*

i use to run the old proxes and they worked good. i ran then with stock 16 inch wheels. i think they were 275/70-16s...

and then i switched to the falken stz 04s and they hook ALOT better. i run then in a 305-50 20

i cant hook with nittos's to save my life! lol

the 1/8th mile in navasota asked me to take it easy when launching cuz they dont like my 4 wheel drive fish tails towards the wall
*nx*

This guy I bought my old LB7 from swore by terra grapplers. Check out his 60' times. These were 33" terras on a CC LB7 Duramax in 2006. He now has a new LMM.

Diesel Place

Back