whats a better set up? help!!?

250sprayboy06

which route is the best to go? got a 06 cummins 4x4, ive been told a silver 66 turbo twin cp3's an 150HP injectors plus programer an chip is the best way. but i also thought bout bigger an nastyer! 250-300hp injectors 71mm turbo an twin cp3's?? which would be the best way to go bout this? an this is just for a daily driver that dont take crap lol. i no w/ the bigger injectors an turbo headstuds, cam, valve springs an push rods wouldnt hurt.? what is the best way?

The best way for what? Tow rig, daily/drag, daily/puller? Too many variables to just say what's best.

Best bet is to go ahead and plan on a trans/clutch, prog or chip, gauges intake and exhaust. Rome wasn't built in a day and unless you have lots of $$$ your truck won't be either.

here's some food for thought...

Smarty + 120 hp injectors + Silver Bullet(66mm) = 1500*
Smarty + 120 hp injectors + A5K (71mm)======= 1400*

Start with the tranny, when that $5000 plus dollars is spent, then go to stage two.
Although it is a boring path, if you do the supporting stuff first the HP will follow, and it wont be a broke down daily driver...well at least not most of the time.

here's some food for thought...

Smarty + 120 hp injectors + Silver Bullet(66mm) = 1500*
Smarty + 120 hp injectors + A5K (71mm)======= 1400*
what about 90's with those same turbos versus say a 64mm?

reall a 64 is about as big as i was told to be a daily driver or try and tow something

what about 90's with those same turbos versus say a 64mm?

I could take guesses all day long, but I try to only provide info about what I have personal experience with.

With the bullet and ddp 90's I'd see 1350.

I think les (07 5.9) runs a super b special with DDP 90's and sees about 1300-1350. Maybe he'll chime in.

200 stix,twin cp3's, and my Airwerks 66mm I dont see over 1450-1500...havnt even hooked up yet for the year either.

i would love to see you take a snapshot of you gauges at the end of the quarter mile sled puller. 1400egt's with 200stix i dont know man. but 90's work for me real well:poke:

i would love to see you take a snapshot of you gauges at the end of the quarter mile sled puller. 1400egt's with 200stix i dont know man. but 90's work for me real well:poke:

I take a vid of a blast to 140 if you want me to...this new charger flows some AIR.

ill say, but i would like to see it anyway.end of the quarter for me is around 1350 1400 as well but with twins,what are you running in the quarter mile with those sticks and whose are they. thanks george

ill say, but i would like to see it anyway.end of the quarter for me is around 1350 1400 as well but with twins,what are you running in the quarter mile with those sticks and whose are they. thanks george

I got a stick and its a puller/street truck..dont run the quarter. The are EH's also.

i have a buddy that has 150 stix silver66 PL file an a 130hp rail pressure box an he has no problem pullin sleds.?

200 stix,twin cp3's, and my Airwerks 66mm I dont see over 1450-1500...havnt even hooked up yet for the year either.

never heard of Airwerks? the big name i hear down south is silver bullet. (66mm) how much they run an how much more better are they than the silver series? an by the way thats a pimp rig! i had a 03 regular cab an miss the **** outta it!

I could take guesses all day long, but I try to only provide info about what I have personal experience with.

With the bullet and ddp 90's I'd see 1350.

I think les (07 5.9) runs a super b special with DDP 90's and sees about 1300-1350. Maybe he'll chime in.

super b special? the twins or jus the singel? i heard the bullet is the only way to go!? im trying to get a lot of other peeps side on how to do this an i really want to do it right know what i mean?

Back