what's the highest go put down with a 12mm 've pump

There is so much information on this on here, 1stgen.org, and cumminsforum. You'Lloyd probably have to dig a ways for it, I haven'the been around much lately so Idk how recently people have discussed it.

Normally the guys who can get power out of a VE are kind of secretive about it which I can kind of understand because even if they told you not a whole of people can just dive into a VE and do what the guys may tell them unless you have a really good understanding of the pump.

You just need to read. It's good that you are posting on here but you are not going to get what you need by asking how much hp people have made hoping they'll chime in and tell you what they have done so you can replicate it.

The guys that have made, and race with, the most power have given freely their time and tweaks. It's the secret ones that never post dyno sheets, never race, always have that "guy that knows more about these pumps than anyone ever could".

The guys that have made, and race with, the most power have given freely their time and tweaks. It's the secret ones that never post dyno sheets, never race, always have that "guy that knows more about these pumps than anyone ever could".
His name is Bigfoot. :hehe:

Tom Collins made 609 I think? Water meth, nitrous, Bell USB turbo, 727 trans.

VE's love w/m and bottle ;)

Back