Where Did My Forum Go?

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
In an attempt to shorten up the front page, we have created some sub forums. All the forums are here, they are just behind some closed doors.

Thanks for your understanding :thankyou2:

Competition Diesel Staff

No, Just trying to shorten the page. I have had several comments about it being too long

I disagree. How many first-timers are going to click on the sub-forums to see what they are missing which *might* interest them?

Just my .02

*Attention The Dodge Tech Area will be back up and Running Soon!* Bear with us, A few of today's posts may be lost.

TooMuchBoost said:
I disagree. How many first-timers are going to click on the sub-forums to see what they are missing which *might* interest them?

Just my .02
I agree

TooMuchBoost said:

Just my .02

I'll second that. Sub-fourms can get looked over (missed) really quick.

Last edited:
They do have a point there Boss....is there a way you can make that a user option?

No not really anyway of doing that?? We're gonna try it for a week or so and If it isn't working out we'll change it back.

Oh I see now. Maybe you guys should make it a poll, and see see what the members have to say. Or was that your idea to begin with? To me it don't matter, I usually click on NEW POST....that'll take me to them.

Back