Which clutch?

Pgdsm

Ok I'm planning on getting a clutch sooner than later, just trying to figure out what I need.
Supposedly I have a con o fe in my 6 speed right now. No problems with it other than my gf has a real hard time pushing it in.

I was thinking a dd 3250 with upgrade hydros. The hydros aren't necessary but they will help make the pedal easier to push in?

No I might pull once or twice just to try it out, I will hit the track 6 times or so. I don't tow too much or often. But I daily drive it.

In the next month I will have (01 2500 6 speed) a edge juice att, 150's, he351, studs, exhaust, hpfp 150, and a new vp44. Later this summer i'll build some twins (he351/s475) and go no larger than a 200 injector.

Will the 3250 be the ideal clutch for me?

What A D!ck!!!

Oops, That is my bad, I did not realize that.

I run a SBC DD3250-5K on my '96, it is a really great clutch, It wont hold up to sled pulling very well.

And Diesel Dummy: STFU

I just ordered a 3600 that is what most of the guys around here go with you won't out grow it and they don't push really hard they have I diafram spring so they will hold up for the street to my gf drove my friends truck with the same clutch in it and she had no problem with it and she drove it in traffic but the clutch will set you back abot 1800 bucks but will be the best money u spent if u want to build power

Ya I have still not settled on a clutch and have not pulled yet.

So far my clutch is holding even when I do a 2500 rpms launch in 2nd.

Mods are a he351,150's,arp's devils own stg II 4inch exhaust with banks muffler edge juice hot,bhaf.

Looking to keep the pedal as light as possible.

What are the advantages of spring hub vs solid? 6 button vs 12

is there much pedal diff between a 3250 and a 3600?

You want to go with a spring hub a solid hubs are pretty chopy when u let them out and I heard they not the best for your tranny and they say the smaller the pads they more pressure in one spot so they are supose to hold better. But not wear as long I am not a expert I know what works for me if u have any question call mike garofalo he is the guy I get all my parts throw he is a good guy and helped me out a lot. His number is 570702 2226

Back