which Torque Converter for a 01 7.3L

POWERSMOKE 350

7.3L Dually 6" Stacks
Hey guys, I was interested in which TC and shift kit is the best for my 99.5-03 7.3L F350. I don't have a lot of cash so Im looking for the best quality for the best price. Under $1000 would be nice, but practical? Please advise. Thanks

Craig

red 2001 f350 dually 425rwhp now, stage 2 meth injection, K&N air, 6" bull haulers, Banks sixgun(waste of $), Getting the DP tuner and TC w/ shift kit. Lots of black smoke!!!!!!!!!! :st: :st:

If your lookin to get it for under $1000.- then just get another stock one. Check out Suncoast and save up yer $$ until your ready.
Sorry..

POWERSMOKE 350 said:
Hey guys, I was interested in which TC and shift kit is the best for my 99.5-03 7.3L F350. I don't have a lot of cash so Im looking for the best quality for the best price. Under $1000 would be nice, but practical? Please advise. Thanks

Craig

red 2001 f350 dually 425rwhp now, stage 2 meth injection, K&N air, 6" bull haulers, Banks sixgun(waste of $), Getting the DP tuner and TC w/ shift kit. Lots of black smoke!!!!!!!!!! :st: :st:
Give me a shout I can get you a great and proven TC and shift kit for that price.

Back