Who's gotten the most from a dual disc?

Jakey's'01H.O.

Finishing up my motor from MHP in Arvada co, build is 66 over an 83 with a monster stage 3, and cryoed internals. I have no idea of the hp, I'm hoping for over 900 on fuel. Be a toy, just driven occasionally. But a street triple from valair @ $2200 is hard to swallow. Nv5600, is a triple the only way to go? I see some sintered duals are rated at 950+. Just curious who's still beating on their's and she's still holding. Thanks jake

I regret doing a dual disc on my truck because a year and a half later I was pulling it out and installing a triple disc. The Valair street triple was the best clutch I ever had experience with by far... Much better street manners and holds power like a beast. I used my truck for daily driving and a couple trips a month to the drag strip.

High rated duals are a bastard to drive anyway. I daily drove a 3850 and hated everything about it. Triple it now so you can enjoy your freshly built truck.

That's the thing, to get a dual disc to hold that kind of power you really have to increase the plate load, to where as a triple you can back the load off.

Triple is the only way to go. Daily drove a 3850 and didn't even want to drive the truck anymore. 3250 triple now at 900hp and loving it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Found a guy selling a new sintered iron triple for 2100. Any other deals out there? Guess triple it is.

Back