Willits Pulls...

2007 5.9

West Coast Dyno Modifier
Some good running trucks right there, nice to see 12 trucks in the class as well.

Willits has got it going on, nice time of the year not overly hot but out of the rainy season, sun is still up till after the event is over, good track, good amount of specatators, nice pits,

We didn't fair to well had some fueling issues, belive I found the cause today and will hopefully get it worked out before Redding on the 10th of July.

BBD

Some good running trucks right there, nice to see 12 trucks in the class as well.

Willits has got it going on, nice time of the year not overly hot but out of the rainy season, sun is still up till after the event is over, good track, good amount of specatators, nice pits,

We didn't fair to well had some fueling issues, belive I found the cause today and will hopefully get it worked out before Redding on the 10th of July.

BBD

nothing too major i hope...

yes it was a good event and the track was one of the best ive ever run on out here.. it was really cool to see the truck numbers like they were.. thanks for the vids and of course all the help..
scott i hope you get that beast figure out before redding. Im sure it was the fuel pump as he wasnt getting fuel when we were trying to get him back to run..

yes it was a good event and the track was one of the best ive ever run on out here.. it was really cool to see the truck numbers like they were.. thanks for the vids and of course all the help..
scott i hope you get that beast figure out before redding. Im sure it was the fuel pump as he wasnt getting fuel when we were trying to get him back to run..

Thanks for the help Adam, pump is fine, can't much go wrong with it, I believe she wasn't seated in the shaft far enough and slipped/stripped the end. I have it removed and my Neighbor (Paul) who works Design-It will stick the two pieces in the CNC machine and mill a little off both ends so it slides in further. Should have it back tomorrow night get it in a do a test fire in the driveway to be sure that is all it was.

BBD

alright thats great! im glad it was simple enough fix.. still im sorry you didnt get to run that track really.. any time scott.. even if you need a backup driver ill be there for you bro ;)

Back