Words of wisdom on a new build

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Never, and I mean never throw anything away, cut anything off, or give anything away till the build is done.:badidea: I can think of 10 things right now I wish I still had from the truck, that are gone, and I now need. :bang PITA. Its not in the way, its waiting for you to use it again, you just don't kow your gonna need it just yet. :rules::thankyou2: That is all. :doh:

I know what you mean, I used to do collision repair and the rule was nothing went in the trash until the car was taken home by the customer.

Never, and I mean never throw anything away, cut anything off, or give anything away till the build is done.:badidea: I can think of 10 things right now I wish I still had from the truck, that are gone, and I now need. :bang PITA. Its not in the way, its waiting for you to use it again, you just don't kow your gonna need it just yet. :rules::thankyou2: That is all. :doh:

:doh: that'll learn ya Tim...

try telling my gf that! LMAO! she doesnt quite understand the concept of, its worth something, or im going to need that someday, so dont throw it away! but im trying to teach her LOL

Lol I don't throw anything away. I still have the stock air filter and silencer ring out of my 99 laying around. I sold the truck in 06!

I will keep stuff around for years and never use it. Finally get tired of storing it so toss it and freakin need it two days later EVERY TIME! Never fails.

After the build is done, you can get rid of it, but Damn, I have had hood hinges, upper and lower stock control arms, hood latch....etc...... that I have had to "Re-buy". :doh:

Back