World Finals roll call! Who's going?

I'm working on a tranny right now then driving 1700 miles. We should make the show.

I've been working two days on a electrical problem. If I get it figured out I will be there. We were supposed to leave now but I'm not even close to being ready.

Dang, Brett. I didn't know you were going to try to make the trip. I would love to see that truck in person. Good luck with that electrical gremlin. Just bring it down and we'll pull an all nighter Friday at the track.

Anthony, I didn't think you were coming. Shoulda known, though. I'm ready to meet some more CompD guys. Truck is loaded up. Heading out tmrw after lunch. It's a long, boring, 45 minute drive.

I was gonna convoy down with Wade Boyd but I didn't get the safety stuff done that I needed to be competitive in super street. I know Wade will be running at least 2 classes. Including Super Street. Good luck to everyone. I'll be there next year for sure!

Anthony, I didn't think you were coming. Shoulda known, though. I'm ready to meet some more CompD guys. Truck is loaded up. Heading out tmrw after lunch. It's a long, boring, 45 minute drive.

Well... We will be putting the trans in here in Texas tomorrow. Haven't made it but we are here lol. Milliken wouldn't let me bail so he brought his trans for me to use. I was kind of ready to stay home two weekends in a row.

We will be there thought the truck was ready and found a destroyed compressor wheel wenesday night. Found one yesterday and headed to pick up the turbo now. We did find the hogan i/c had a few leaking tubes but at this point where gonna have to try it. My guess is its probably been leaking awhile just didnt notice it until we saw it was a little oily on a weld seam.

Back