WTB P7100 Conversion Parts/KIT

gosnell717

I am new to the cummins world and am looking to swap a '91 250 VP with a P7100. I am looking for a kit that would come with everything but am not sure what all to get. I know I'll need a new pump, lift pump, lines, timing cover but after that I'm lost. If someone doesn't mind informing me and also making me an offer or where to go to get the parts.

Thanks for all your time and patience.

a p-pump donor motor is sometimes cheaper, ive converted several. its alot of work but pretty striaght forword i sent you a message

I don't really see the point in converting a VE engine, especially if you have to buy a complete p-pump 12v to begin with. Buy the engine, swap it in, sell the VE.

I don't really see the point in converting a VE engine, especially if you have to buy a complete p-pump 12v to begin with. Buy the engine, swap it in, sell the VE.

Exactly what I thought...

^^^^ that's the thing to do , must of the time when i do it .You can sell the ve engine for the same as you payed for the p-pump engine save doing all the work

I've got an entire engine. Not sure where ya are but I also have a hotrod 160 pump if your interested.

Back