WTB: Two King Ranch or FX4 CCSB 6.4L's

MacbooknMyTruck

Waiting and Wanting
I'm in the market for two of them. Preferably '08's or '09's, doubt I can afford two '10's. LOL

They must have leather, preferably King Ranch or FX4 model. I would be open to Lariat's for a steal. Must be a CCSB. Mileage under 150k unless it has a ton of mods.

Mods are preferred, but not required. I'll buy mild or wild.

Let me know what you got! :D

F-350 Lariat fully loaded minus nav, brand new mickey thompson Baja ATZ's. Has 64k on it I think. No mods, I love the truck but I'd sell it for the right price.

Attachments

• F350.jpg
    F350.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ford.jpg
    Ford.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
F-350 Lariat fully loaded minus nav, brand new mickey thompson Baja ATZ's. Has 64k on it I think. No mods, I love the truck but I'd sell it for the right price.

It would have to be a really good deal. I'm really looking for a King Ranch or a FX4.

Id sell you my 08 King Ranch but its got 157k miles on it. If interested the mods are Mini maxx, dpf delete, Egr delete w/ wastegate, and head studs.

1343849739.jpg

besides the fancy leather why do you want a King Ranch? My brother had one and my lariat was alot nicer,

besides the fancy leather why do you want a King Ranch? My brother had one and my lariat was alot nicer,

Not even close. I've had both. My '08 Lariat had that crappy vinyl/leather mix that I've always hated in vehicles. The King Ranch has true Castano leather. The door handles and mirrors are painted to match. The paint options are much nicer, and the bumpers are painted to match. I now have two Dark Copper CCSB King Ranches, and couldn't be happier.

What would you think would make a Lariat nicer? There is a reason King Ranch trucks cost so much.

Blacked out 2008 Powerstroke lariat with 130k miles for sale.

Spartan tuner
AFE intake
MBRP exhaust
Studed
Egr delete
Intake elbow
Intercooler pipe
Heavy duty valve springs in the heads
Down pipe
Ported fuel rails
Batmowheels in both turbos
Suncoast billet tranny

20x10 ion wheels wrapped with Nitto 420s
Harley Davidson head lights w/ 6k HID's
Smoked tail lights
Led smoked 3rd break light
Led smoked overhead lights
Spray in bed liner

Nav radio
2 12" comp kicker subs w/ 1800w amp

Text me if you're interested and I'll send you pictures. Truck is completely spotless.
336-745-5403

Last edited:
I would let my white 08 FX4 go for the right price ccsb leveling kit 20" rockstars, spartan tuned and deleted. Text me if interested 719-432-9745

Blacked out 2008 Powerstroke lariat with 130k miles for sale.

Spartan tuner
AFE intake
MBRP exhaust
Studed
Egr delete
Intake elbow
Intercooler pipe
Heavy duty valve springs in the heads
Down pipe
Ported fuel rails
Batmowheels in both turbos
Suncoast billet tranny

20x10 ion wheels wrapped with Nitto 420s
Harley Davidson head lights w/ 6k HID's
Smoked tail lights
Led smoked 3rd break light
Led smoked overhead lights
Spray in bed liner

Nav radio
2 12" comp kicker subs w/ 1800w amp

Text me if you're interested and I'll send you pictures. Truck is completely spotless.
336-745-5403

Made 654 on the dyno.

I'm in the market for two of them. Preferably '08's or '09's, doubt I can afford two '10's. LOL

They must have leather, preferably King Ranch or FX4 model. I would be open to Lariat's for a steal. Must be a CCSB. Mileage under 150k unless it has a ton of mods.

Mods are preferred, but not required. I'll buy mild or wild.

Let me know what you got! :D

Getting a 2008 F250 CCSB King Ranch 6.4 in today. PA 1-owner, little over 50k, Sunroof and the quad captians chairs seating. black over the KR tan. Factory 18" wheels.

Back