Western PA Dyno Day and Meet and Greet

DieselAddiction

Hello,
Just wanted to let you all know that there will be a Dyno Day and Meet and Greet on sat April 26th 2008( I know, same day as TS Event).
It will be held in Dubois, PA from 8AM to 6PM. It will be held on a superflow dyno at a place called Predator Performance. Predator is just where it is being held. The event is sponsored by a local (western Pa)Diesel performance shop.

At 8am sharp their will be a tour of the Predator Shop. Well worth showing up on time to tour this place. They build gasser performance vehicles and have sponsored Hooters Cup race team.

For more info Pm me.

Last edited:
Heres the poster.
dyno%20day.jpg

BTW...
6'11" is going to rule out most anyones truck that has had any type of suspension work or oversize tire installed.I just checked mine and there is no sense to even try and make it,I am too tall.......

Thats just their way of charging $75 for the dyno. They are new to the whole diesel thing. They usually charge $100, but I got them down to normal range of $65 to $75. Not sure, but it is what it is, thats how he wanted me to put it. Sorry

I do know that one diesel they had done there didn't mention anything about smoke and put black soot all over the walls and ceiling, and it took them forever to clean it up. Thats probably why.
Trying to work on exhaust tubes to keep it clean as possible.

It is reallylike 7' , but trying to be on the safe side. Hammer, this is also a meet and greet!!! There are not many options in this area for dyno meets, this will be their first and the sponsors also. I guess we will see how it goes and then see what kind of options we may have for next time.

BTW, They had already contacted the manufacturer and they alredy have the biggest door for their inside dyno. SORRY guys, I am trying.

Hammer, I know you are into the gasser stuff also, I think you would enjoy seeing the shop. They also have an engine dyno a few feet frm the chassis dyno. If you get a chance stop in.
Thanks

I know the door height opening is a restriction., but it is also a MEET and GREET.

They have had a 2nd gen dually with stacks in there. Granted they were not tall stacks. Plenty wide enough for duallys

I'll be up near Dubois this weekend. Driftwood actually to go to my cabin up there near George Stevens Damn. I'll see if i can get that weekend off in April to make the trip up. It'll give me another reason to leave town and get up to the camp again:rockwoot:

Thanks for the reply.

I am certain if they have not done a bunch of diesels then they do not know what they are in for with a diesel dyno day,trust me on this.

Here are two good examples of them for you.One is the crew after the first day of fun and the other shows F8TLDose's old sled ride in the bay with a well known Ford owner spying on him........Andy

Attachments

• crew.jpg
    crew.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 79
  • fataldose2a.jpg
    fataldose2a.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 80
I just might come up, sounds like a good time. We have a 04.5 CTD & my 99 CTD. I also have a friend with a 98.5 CTD & I'm sure he would be interested also.

Bummer about the height thing...and the date, I'll be making the trip to Kentucky, otherwise I'd stop by. Good luck with the event, and I hope all goes well.

i wanna go to this... this is one of the first dyno days i've actually caught in time anywhere near jersey..... i REALLY hope my dad and i can make it (he'd love to see that i'm not the most powerful diesel ever lol... he's clueless)

Back