?? about editing posts

Got Smoke?

Why does the edit button only show up the first or second time I view a page after making a post, then if I leave that thread or the site when I come back I'm unable to edit my previous post???

Example: I accidently posted 4 times in the Springfield, TN pull thread by click the back arrow after originally editing my first post.....well I did this 3 times as I kept missing something I needed to fix each time. Anyhow I ended up with 3 useless post's and no way to delete them....what gives every other site I belong to you can edit you post's at any time?:what:

You have a 15 minute time limit thanks to some guys who went back and changed their posts to make others look stupid. It was in a big argument thread, basically the guy went back and changed what he said so he didn't sound like an a$$clown. I wish it didn't have to be that way. The best thing to do is just pm a moderator with what you wished to say, they then can change it for you.

what can he say, pimpin ain't easy.
pimpin7.jpg

ya Mark 15min limit. I you need anything changed just PM myself or one of the other mods and we'll get you fixed up.

Back