?? about editing posts

Got Smoke?

Why does the edit button only show up the first or second time I view a page after making a post, then if I leave that thread or the site when I come back I'm unable to edit my previous post???

Example: I accidently posted 4 times in the Springfield, TN pull thread by click the back arrow after originally editing my first post.....well I did this 3 times as I kept missing something I needed to fix each time. Anyhow I ended up with 3 useless post's and no way to delete them....what gives every other site I belong to you can edit you post's at any time?:what:

You have a 15 minute time limit thanks to some guys who went back and changed their posts to make others look stupid. It was in a big argument thread, basically the guy went back and changed what he said so he didn't sound like an a$$clown. I wish it didn't have to be that way. The best thing to do is just pm a moderator with what you wished to say, they then can change it for you.

what can he say, pimpin ain't easy.
pimpin7.jpg

Those are last years suits. Gotta keep it fresh, gotta keep it real

ya Mark 15min limit. I you need anything changed just PM myself or one of the other mods and we'll get you fixed up.

Back