Div.5 - September 14th- N.J.

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Sept. 14th @ Island Dragway- will Trainrobber slam the his current Official NHRDA Super Street Record(s) for E.T. and M.P.H. ????

The track was hooking great the last time out and from past experience the track gets much better in the valley during fall. It should be an AWESOME time !!

The Div.5 Points chase is heating up !

I know I can't wait to see what Trainrobber has instore for us. I'm sure that pesty boot will not cause any grief that weekend...I hope...:D:charger:

Nice

IDFlyer.jpg
:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

mmmmmmmmmmm diesel national's the day before, NHRDA 4th divisonal race the day after...Gonna be a sooty weekend...:D

How far away is Englishtown from the Farm Jeff? We'll probably be staying at that same hotel as last time.

How far away is Englishtown from the Farm Jeff? We'll probably be staying at that same hotel as last time.
Depends on who is doing the driving........:woohoo::evil:evil:evil

I believe Snedgie is bunking at the hotel where we ate dinner and Red Neck Billy crashed that Wedding Party.....LOL:hehe:LOL:hehe:

I'm shooting for the Panther Valley Inn.

I'll call tomorrow, and see what they have availble for that weekend....and Jeff you still didn't answer my question...so let's say a normal person driving :doh: 70mph...how far is it from Panther Valley Inn?

I'll call tomorrow, and see what they have availble for that weekend....and Jeff you still didn't answer my question...so let's say a normal person driving :doh: 70mph...how far is it from Panther Valley Inn?
Ok so let's say Grandma is driving approximately 70mph..... LOL

She would get there in just under an hour. Depends on what time grandma is waking up though cause on the National's Day she better wake her arse up early unless she likes sitting in mile long traffic leading to Pension Road.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Back