Div.5 - September 14th- N.J.

Ok so let's say Grandma is driving approximately 70mph..... LOL

She would get there in just under an hour. Depends on what time grandma is waking up though cause on the National's Day she better wake her arse up early unless she likes sitting in mile long traffic leading to Pension Road.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Ok, well if Carl an I stay at the same place as Snedge does, maybe he can let us car pool with him...:D Last time we road with you drunk-a-billy damn near put his head through your back window...LOL

Ok, well if Carl an I stay at the same place as Snedge does, maybe he can let us car pool with him...:D Last time we road with you drunk-a-billy damn near put his head through your back window...LOL
Hey I can't control any passed out "bud-liteweights" LOL LOL

I really wished Snedge filmed Billy's head rolling around the rear deck like a bobble head. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

So I take it Billy is not coming along?:poke:

Hey I can't control any passed out "bud-liteweights" LOL LOL

I really wished Snedge filmed Billy's head rolling around the rear deck like a bobble head. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

So I take it Billy is not coming along?:poke:

I doubt it. He get really annoying when he starts drinking...and I can't have that all weekend....bobble head billy...LOL that's funny....

How far away is Englishtown from the Farm Jeff? We'll probably be staying at that same hotel as last time.

Josh i can walk there in 5 mins.. so when we drove from here to great meadows it was about 1 and 15 mins.. with bart driving.. so normal driver. 1 and 30-45 mins

I doubt it. He get really annoying when he starts drinking...and I can't have that all weekend....bobble head billy...LOL that's funny....
He doesn't get too annoying- you just can't understand what he is saying..... And you can tell he is trying to be serious on what point he is trying to get across- yet the words are totally not understandable. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Hell yes you can ride with me.
Who else is going? RD? TreeSmasher? We could all caravan down to Englishtown and save fuel. I forgot all about the nationals that weekend. It's almost a guarantee that I'm going to go at this point.

Hell yes you can ride with me.
Who else is going? RD? TreeSmasher? We could all caravan down to Englishtown and save fuel. I forgot all about the nationals that weekend. It's almost a guarantee that I'm going to go at this point.

Ok:

Snedge
Josh
Carl
Jimbo
Treesmasher
Weedwacker
Me- RacinDuallie

I believe Jeremiah is racin his Ford
and I believe Doug will be racing his rat rod with his wife.

Gotta find out if Von Douche is planning also.

Ok:

Snedge
Josh
Carl
Jimbo
Treesmasher
Weedwacker
Me- RacinDuallie

I believe Jeremiah is racin his Ford
and I believe Doug will be racing his rat rod with his wife.

Gotta find out if Von Douche is planning also.

i call SHOTGUN:tree:

non-sense..you got a bed cover...we can through a couple bodies in there...:D
Well since that's your idea- You- Carl and Jimbo have a fun ride back there:hehe: LOL I'll make sure the cooler stay's in the cab and also I'll make sure Jimbo has chilli the nite before......:evil:evil

Well since that's your idea- You- Carl and Jimbo have a fun ride back there:hehe: LOL I'll make sure the cooler stay's in the cab and also I'll make sure Jimbo has chilli the nite before......:evil:evil

You bastage.....:kick::bang:kick::umno::badidea:

You bastage.....:kick::bang:kick::umno::badidea:
:hehe::hehe::hehe: If your scared of the dark- I'll throw in a lighter for you to use at your own risk, Snedge will need You and Carl to sign a waiver.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Thanks for the heads up Josh. I got my room reserved at the Inn. 13th 14th and 15th. Now I gotta start saving some money for the trip.

Thanks for the heads up Josh. I got my room reserved at the Inn. 13th 14th and 15th. Now I gotta start saving some money for the trip.

You are welcome...:D

Just lookin' out for the party peeps....LOL

Back