Hello from Finland, Northern Europe

Erska

Hi!
I have already registered on few American diesel forums, but I like this place too, so here I am.

I'm from Finland, Northern Europe. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland )

I'm driving with a 1998.5/1999 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Sport. I imported the truck here from Florida at June 2006.

It was rather stock when it came in here, only modifications were Magnaflow exhaust, hypertech programmer and 285/75 r16 tires with 2" spacers on the back.

Now it's a completely another truck. I have put some time and alot money in it.
Today the truck has completely rebuilt E-certificated lights all around, yellow turning signals front and rear, bright park lights on front, rear fog lamp and the electronic driving light adjustments inside the cab. These things are not factory stuff, so we had to built these ourself.

Otherwise the registration of this truck would be impossible.

But this is just the top of the iceberg. Truck has now 13" of total lift, six 37x12.5 tires, 6 inch stacks, Buckstop Outback bumper, self made running boards, the one and only legally registered seat on the bed of the truck in our country because the loophole in our law. Actually the law was changed shortly after I got the seat on the bed. But my truck is still a legally 9 seater.

What comes for the interior, I have upgraded the audios as well, I have 2 10" subs under the backseat and a 6 channel amplifier+ dls 6.5" 3-way speakers on the every four doors. Sounds pretty nice.

And what comes for the engine...
I have ATS twin turbos on it(3000&5000), Hamilton Diesel valve springs and billet push rods, F1 Diesel Mach 6 injectors, Quadzilla Adrenaline With Pulse, Fully built billet DTT tranny, Firen ringed head and ARP studs. 150gph Airdog is on the mail at the moment replacing the Glacier 391.

I know I forgot a lot. Oh, it has 12" self-made dropped hitch reciever as well.

Here are some pics of it:
http://kuvablogi.com/blog/9142/3/

And here's my youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/CTDErska

I'm going to get a decent video of my current mods, but I can't do long wot run because my glacier lift pump drops the pressure. Anyway, there is a short WOT run on the field in my youtube account.

Check out the hood stacked Volvo 245 turbodiesel vs my dodge from summer 2007 as well on my youtube site!

I hope you guys had enough interest to read this story.
:thankyou2:

Welcome! Sounds like your truck is really taking shape it is great to see this diesel mania spread around the world.

Tervetuloa,
valiteetavastii sinä ei ole ensimmäinen jätkää Suomestaa, Mika oli ensimäinenn.:kick:

9 paikaneen traktori ...

Terveisin Margus Virostaa:Cheer:

:evil

Tervetuloa,
valiteetavastii sinä ei ole ensimmäinen jätkää Suomestaa, Mika oli ensimäinenn.:kick:

9 paikaneen traktori ...

Terveisin Margus Virostaa:Cheer:

:evil

What he said. LOL

Welcome to Comp D. Nice to have more European folks. Pass the word around. I need places to stay when in Europe. LOL

Tim , your translation is ......... :kick:

Erska, hows your truck handling with hydro assist steering ?

Hi!
I have already registered on few American diesel forums, but I like this place too, so here I am.

I'm from Finland, Northern Europe. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland )

Thank you for posting the Finland link!! You must have been watching our last Presidential election and realized many of us aren't sure where we live, let alone where the rest of world is!!!lol:hehe:

I've chatted with Diesel heads from,
Finland
Estonia
Italy
Latvia
Sent parts to Latvia. Seems that DIESEL is spoken the same across the world.:rockwoot:
Well, Dodge Cummins, is anyway.

Sledpuller, what type of diesel motorsport they do in Latvia. (what parts you have sent)
I have no information about diesel motorsport in Latvia or Lithuania.

I knew in Findland they are grazy MB tuners :rockwoot:

I can kinda' speak that language when I get really drunk, but no matter how hard I smash my keyboard it won't make that damn 'a' with the passed out baby colon on top. LOL

:welcome: Erska and other bilinguals.

Glad to have some new friends across the pond.

Thank you guys! These are the warmest welcome I have ever had on a forum.

Aah, I see some familiar users in here!

Obben666: Hi! Mitä ei saa peittää?:D

Astross: Kiitos! Actually, the Ram assist is still on the box, I was more interested the 3 turn quick ratio steering so I just forgot the Ram assist in the box :D

Mika: Moro, juu kyllä sut heti tunnistin, tiesinkin että oot täällä. Sulla on mielenkiintoinen turbosetti tulossa. Ilman remmiahdinta voi olla aika heikkoa saada siitä enään katukäyttöön edes kaukaisesti sopivaa?

Tiedätkö sä ollenkaan kuinka helvetin iso ja kallis toi Hx 82 oikeen on!? Ei jessus se on iso... :D Tulee omassa puulaatikossakin tehtaalta... olikohan se 4 tonnia pala... :D

Brandon: Nice to see that even DTW members regonises me!

2tone12v: I hope Airdog will serve me well. I hope I can find some replacement filters for it in here..

Anyway, thanks to all for your warm welcoms!

Ps: Ohio-ns can't affect that Volvo in anyway even if they see it ;)

Last edited:
Meidän tekijä sanoo niin!

But I dont know a word in Finnish, just use a translationsite!
Every radiator has a warninglabel that says :Ei saa paitää.:bang

Back