Vp 44 not the problem

JLWelding

I just changed out my 4th vp44 on my 01 3500, and apparently that wasnt it.Truck dies for a split second and fires right back up. It seems to do this more after air temp reaches 70 degree, if it is 50 degree it wont die. I talked with the people at B-D and everyone thought computer in vp, so thats what we did. The pump before it, fixed the dieing for 5 months then it started dieing again and it is still dieing with the new pump. I just swaped out the fuel relay with the horn relay and have not drove long enough to see if that helped or not. Truck has never thrown a code except the original vp and it was 216, all other pumps have no codes. I call my self checking all grounds. Edge Ez is new sent old Ez in and they said it had crorrosion on contacts in side the box so they sent a new one for 99.00 service fee. It is not hooked up at this time. The only mods really is 275 inj. BHAF and 5 inch exhaust, B-D intake, Airdog 100 with 14 lbs and 12.75 wot. Two stroke 1oz to gal.
Thanks for any help

How are the batteries and the charging system? We jump started a drag boat with my truck and it pulled so hard that it killed the truck for a sec. Maybe you have something like that going on with your electronics?

Back