CRT billet valve bodies

this weekend, I will have one new and updated VB built, it needs to be tested, hopefully one day next week we cant test. A new CNC program must be made and the billet lower half must be changed for this latest update. I am 99% sure I got this, but it must be tested.

John Cope

this weekend, I will have one new and updated VB built, it needs to be tested, hopefully one day next week we cant test. A new CNC program must be made and the billet lower half must be changed for this latest update. I am 99% sure I got this, but it must be tested.

John Cope

If That's minor, I'd hate to know what's major!

You good sir are dedicated, and that I can appreciate!

68rfe down the road hopefully, but unlikely with the electronics.

John Cope

How about a dump valve for drag racing staging, even at the cost of lock up?

Ok today I built a pro type of my valve body with the new lock up hydraulic circuit. Monday I will send it to Fire Punk for testing on the answer Matic and if is all good then testing in a truck they have at the shop.

If anyone that wants a billet brake or a billet reverse manual valve body with NO lock up for a 500 516 618 48RE . I have them on sale for $200.00 off or a free billet servo kit a free 4.2 lever a free HD band strut. With a purchase of either non lock up valve bodies

Ok today I built a pro type of my valve body with the new lock up hydraulic circuit. Monday I will send it to Fire Punk for testing on the answer Matic and if is all good then testing in a truck they have at the shop.

If anyone that wants a billet brake or a billet reverse manual valve body with NO lock up for a 500 516 618 48RE . I have them on sale for $200.00 off or a free billet servo kit a free 4.2 lever a free HD band strut. With a purchase of either non lock up valve bodies

Sooo.. Any updates? Figured we would hear something now that another week has come and gone.

I built a valve body with the latest updated lock up and sent it to FirePunk, it worked on the answer-matic ( valve body tester ) with the pressures at 200 psi but had a small issue over 200 psi not turning lock up off, I think a strong spring on the lock up valve and we are there. I think also the valve may have stuck just once going a false reading.

I made the auto-cad & cnc program changes to the billet half, I have to make a undated separator plate with a added passage and a new small separator plate and passage plate for the lock up valve, this will be all done and ready by the 1st week in April.

The guys at firepunk must be very busy, text messages have been short & to the point. the valve body now needs to be installed into a truck for a real world test drive.

I built a valve body with the latest updated lock up and sent it to FirePunk, it worked on the answer-matic ( valve body tester ) with the pressures at 200 psi but had a small issue over 200 psi not turning lock up off, I think a strong spring on the lock up valve and we are there. I think also the valve may have stuck just once going a false reading.

I made the auto-cad & cnc program changes to the billet half, I have to make a undated separator plate with a added passage and a new small separator plate and passage plate for the lock up valve, this will be all done and ready by the 1st week in April.

The guys at firepunk must be very busy, text messages have been short & to the point. the valve body now needs to be installed into a truck for a real world test drive.

That's good news! Thank you for the update sir. Looking forward to hear what real world results bring.

That's good news! Thank you for the update sir. Looking forward to hear what real world results bring.

I have a feeling Lavon is pretty busy. I sent him a pm on piston bowl style and tuning recommendation for my 6.4 build, hoping to give him my $$$$... But no response. I'd imagine they are pretty swamped right now.

I have a feeling Lavon is pretty busy. I sent him a pm on piston bowl style and tuning recommendation for my 6.4 build, hoping to give him my $$$$... But no response. I'd imagine they are pretty swamped right now.

With race season and UCC coming up I'd think swamped is an understatement!

Considering some employees are sleeping at the shop and most are working around the clock... I'd say they're a little busy. Have you tried posting on the FP facebook group?

Considering some employees are sleeping at the shop and most are working around the clock... I'd say they're a little busy. Have you tried posting on the FP facebook group?

Nah, I don't do the whole BookFace thing. I might just try giving them a call this week.

Looks like people are chomping at the bit to get their hands on this VB brother.... Once all the bugs are worked out, I think you'll do well.

I have his first version of the vb in my drag truck and finally got a warm day for the track to open yesterday and I can say it’s awesome. Trans brake is awesome, and yes the lock up is slightly delayed but I’m sure he’ll get it. Shifts are instant and fourth gear on the shifter is sweet and just as quick.

Back